About Me

My photo
I'm a Prophetess, Teacher, Motivational Speaker and Women Empowerment Advocate who loves setting others free through the gospel of Christ.
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

2013 is gonna be RANTING time~~~WELCOME


WHY HAVE I STARTED BACK BLOGGING IN 2013

One thing about me is that I love talking, well writing really because most know that I am not a phone person...lol...but talking as in "blogging". I don't know how many remember the AOL BLOG DAYS, my goodness, I miss those. I met some awesme writers and we just blogged about anything, what we felt, news, frustrations, joys, just anything, I loved it. Well this is  a release for me. I feel like I can blog out what I feel, but at same time I know this the web and I can't tell it all..oh well...

Anyway I know the first post I did months ago stated blogs were coming well they are. I may not blog everyday, but I will try a few times a week. I am on most of the social networks know to mankind in cyber world but the blogging is where I have the most fun.  I have several blogs, shucks I have a book of blogs that have not been published. I decided to just post them at given times here. 

While I prepare my writing mind to get this PRINCE CHARMING book out, (im behind due to sickness but all is well). I want you all to enjoy the post. Join the site and post comments.  I love comments and reading others thoughts. You may not agree with all I post, but lets agree to disagree in a mature manner. Hey I know Im not right 1% of the time..ahahahhh..

Anyway folks now enter another part of my mind..the mind of LIVI STITH RANTS!!

WELCOME!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment